Decadent Home-Baked CBD Brownies
Do you know what can make a homemade brownie even more decadent and delicious? Infusing it with coffee and CBD oil! The coffee beans not only add amazing flavor to your brownies but combined with the CBD oil, this treat will also help release stress and anxiety. It can be the perfect nighttime relaxation treat after a long day or that delicious cheat you give yourself at the end of the week when you’ve worked out every day and your muscles need loosening. A CBD brownie’s effects can be good for your mental and physical well being. Read on for the best CBD coffee brownie recipe out there.
CBD Coffee Brownie Ingredients
- 4 Eggs
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 215g Unsalted Butter in Cubes
- 200g Dark Chocolate in Pieces
- 80g CBD Coffee – Try our Coasting Blend which pairs perfectly with its rich, chocolatey texture.
- 1tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 130g Plain Flour
- 65g Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp/5 ml of Fusion CBD oil
The Baking Process
First, heat the oven to 150°F and line a 12″ baking tray with greaseproof paper. Keep in mind this CBD brownie recipe will make approximately a dozen brownies. Next, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it is completely melted. Add the melted chocolate to the butter until it becomes a creamy mixture.
Then, add the eggs and sugar to the chocolate-butter mixture and beat until smooth. Add the flour, cocoa powder, CBD coffee powder, Fusion CBD oil, and salt to the mix and beat it gently until everything is fully combined. Transfer the mixture to your readied baking tray and pop it in the oven for 35 minutes, turning once about halfway through. Look for your CBD oil brownie to crack on top when it is ready to be removed and cooled.
There you have it. A delicious CBD edible that will actually give you a better night’s sleep, rather than keeping you up! If you really want to indulge, you can even top off this CBD brownie recipe by adding homemade cannabis-infused whipped cream.
3 Quick Tips for Baking the Best CBD Brownies
1. Splurge a little on your ingredients (especially the chocolate), as this is your top flavor-making ingredient. Good chocolate = delicious CBD brownies!
2. It might be easier to swap the caster sugar this brownie recipe calls for with granulated sugar, if you already have some in the house, but try not to do this! Granulated sugar caramelizes upon baking, which can ruin the texture of your CBD brownies.
3. Baking is about precision, so make sure you’re not overbaking or underbaking by sticking to the exact time given in the recipe (in this case, 35 minutes!). Setting a timer can help you ensure you don’t over bake, which is the most common mistake.
Shop our Fusion Coasting Blend for the perfect taste to add to your CBD brownies, and check out our CBD oil collection to start baking your new favorite treat.