With the busy fall season comes the need for quick coffee and snack breaks. Whether you are looking for a low-calorie snack in between meals, or a mid-day caffeine boost that will relax your muscles and improve your well-being through the use of CBD, this coffee gummy bear recipe is a great solution!
CBD Coffee and Sweets Are The Perfect Health Combination
The Benefits of CBD and Coffee: The health trend of combining CBD and caffeine has rapidly increased in popularity. With a wide range of benefits, many turn to CBD coffee as an alternative to regular coffee as CBD combats some of the negative side effects of caffeine such as anxiety, digestion issues and the jitters.
The Benefits of Gummy Bears: Gummy bears are a high-glycemic carbohydrate indulged in by many professional athletes to replenish their sugar levels after working out. The combination of dextrose and maltodextrin within gummy bears enables your body to use them as an immediate source of sugar without storing the sugar as fat.
Now that we have covered the benefits of CBD coffee and the nutritional secrets of gummy bears, here is a guilt-free CBD gummy bear recipe:
- 2 cups of freshly brewed Fusion Coffee
- 2 Tbsp of light corn syrup
- ¼ Tbsp of sunflower lecithin
- 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp of grass-fed gelatin powder
- 3 Tbsp of cold water
- Combine two tablespoons of cold water and the grass-fed gelatin powder into a dish. Whisk thoroughly and let the liquid sit for 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups of freshly brewed Fusion Coffee, corn syrup and granulated sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Immediately remove the liquid from the heat and add the sunflower lecithin.
- Mix together the gelatin from step 1 and the liquid in step 2. Combine thoroughly.
- Using a candy dropper and candy mould of your choice, fill the candy mould and place it in a sealed container in the fridge. Let chill for 2 hours.