Who doesn’t love whipped cream?
Whether you’re topping up a slice of pie, ice cream, or hot beverage of choice (we prefer coffee), or just spraying it right into your mouth (no judgment here), whipped cream is the perfect light and airy topping for anything. And like most things, you can make it better with cannabis.
Here’s how to make your own cannabis-infused whipped cream in two ways, depending on your supplies:
Cannabis-Infused Whipped Cream Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 oz cannabis glycerin tincture
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, but why not?)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Co2 canister and cartridge OR hand mixer
With a Co2 Canister (for the fancy)
- Measure your ingredients based on your canister’s capacity and add to a measuring cup; stir until combined.
- Pour into cannister and charge with two Co2 chargers.
- Dispense your whipped cream wherever you see fit.
With a Hand Mixer (for the rest)
- Stir ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Whip on medium with your hand mixer until it’s triple in size.
- Stop when it’s airy and silky and still has movement. (If you keep going, it will harden and turn into butter – not necessarily a bad thing, but not what we’re aiming for here)
- Plop your whipped cream onto your plate, bowl, mug, etc. and cover the rest in saran wrap to keep it fresh.
THC per serving: 5mg per 1/8th cup of whipped cream.
Whichever way you make it, eat it within a few days. The canister will keep it airy, and you might lose some volume with the bowl, but it will still be delicious.
Thanks to Fresh Toast for this awesome recipe!
Our favourite base for whipped cream is a nice, fresh cup of coffee. Browse our selection of gourmet blends just waiting to be paired with your homemade cannabis-infused whipped cream!