Make Your Own CBD Frappuccino
A cool, refreshing frappuccino is exactly what a hot summer day calls for. Why not make your next frap a CBD frappuccino? Imagine lying by the pool, enjoying your icy, smooth beverage with a little added relaxation. We’ve found the perfect frappuccino recipe to make your next CBD coffee a cool one.
CBD Frappuccino Ingredients
- 1½ cups of ice cubes
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp of strongly brewed coffee or 2 shots strong espresso (preferably cooled first). Try our Coasting blend, which has a chill summer vibe.
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/coconut sugar (optional)
- 1ml of Fusion CBD oil
Stir It Up
Once you have all of the ingredients ready to go, place them in a high-speed blender in the order listed. Then blend on high until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy as is, or try adding homemade cannabis-infused whipped cream, grated dark chocolate, or Fusion coffee beans as toppings to your CBD iced coffee.
This fun and easy recipe is perfect for any time of day, and even in the evenings, as CBD oil can actually help you get a better night’s rest.
Making Your Own CBD Oil
While our coffee beans do not currently come pre-CBD infused, learning how to make your own CBD oil is simple. Just follow these 4 simple steps:
- To begin, grind your preferred strain of marijuana and place it evenly on an oven pan and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake it at a low heat, around 220˚C, for 40 minutes to an hour. Then mix the ground weed with a cup of carrier oil, such as olive or coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan with one cup of water and simmer for 3 hours.
- Strain the mixture to get rid of excess leaves and stems. The CBD oil can be safely stored for up to two months.
If you aren’t comfortable making your own THC or CBD oil, try one of our Fusion organic CBD oils, available online.
Shop our Fusion Coasting Blend for the perfect base to this delicious treat, and take a look at our CBD oil collection, which pairs perfectly.