During September and October, our kids are back at school and we are cherishing the wonderful vacations and time off that we had during the summer. With the fall season, seasonal celebrations are a great way to stay motivated and celebrate with our loved ones. With Halloween around the corner and upcoming holiday celebrations, prioritizing health and well-being is more important than ever.
This Halloween, in addition to your pumpkin-spiced lattes and desserts, Fusion Coffee Beans has a recipe for you to kickstart your wellness journey in style! It’s no secret that espresso martinis are trending. For your next Halloween get-together, this pumpkin-spiced espresso martini is a delightful way to unwind while staying hangover-free!
How Cannabis-Infused Martinis Work
Cannabis-infused cocktails, seltzers, sodas and sparkling waters are gaining in popularity. When in food, THC needs to be converted into a chemical before you can experience the results. This process occurs while your stomach is digesting your cannabis-infused sweets and treats. With cannabis-infused beverages, the THC is instantly absorbed into your body through your tongue and your mouth. It is always recommended to use low doses and to keep your tolerance in mind. Now that we have explained the added benefits that a cannabis-infused cocktail can do for absorption, let’s get to mixing! Grab your favourite cocktail glass and mixer!
Pumpkin CBD Espresso Martini Recipe Ingredients
Pumpkin Milk Ingredients
- ¼ cup of canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of milk or milk alternative
Pumpkin CBD Espresso Martini Ingredients
- 40 milligrams of water-soluble CBD or a cinnamon-flavored CBD
- 1 cup strongly brewed Fusion coffee (any blend)
- ¾ ounces Bailey’s non-alcoholic Irish coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Prepare your pumpkin milk by combining the milk, sugar, spices, vanilla, pumpkin puree and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Simmer on low and whisk the ingredients together until a smooth liquid is formed. Ensure that the ingredients are fully combined remove from the saucepan and transfer the liquid to the fridge to cool.
- Craft your pumpkin coffee martini by adding the coffee, Bailey’s Irish Creamer and chilled spiced pumpkin milk into a martini shaker with ice. Shake the ingredients together until the entire shaker feels cold to the touch then strain your pumpkin coffee martini into your favourite cocktail glass and enjoy!
If you love this Pumpkin CBD Espresso Martini as much as we do, you can enjoy it all autumn long! If you haven’t already, start by choosing your Fusion blend.