How to make CBD oil
While our coffee beans do not currently come pre-CBD infused, learning how to make your own CBD oil is simple. Just follow these 4 simple steps.
- To begin, grind your preferred strain of marijuana and place it evenly on an oven pan and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake it at a low heat, around 220˚C, for 40 minutes to an hour. Then mix the ground weed with a cup of carrier oil, such as olive or coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan with one cup of water and simmer for 3 hours.
- Strain the mixture to get rid of excess leaves and stems. The CBD oil can be safely stored for up to two months.
If you aren’t comfortable making your own THC or CBD oil, try one of our Fusion organic CBD oils, available online.
How to infuse coffee beans with CBD oil or Hemp oil Products
Now that you have a supply of CBD oil, you can make your own weed coffee. While this can be as simple as putting a few drops of CBD oil in your coffee, you will require an infuser mug or French press for the best results.
Recommended Dosage: 1ml of CBD oil per 6oz of coffee.
- Grind whole Fusion coffee beans to medium-coarse and put 2tbsp into your infuser mug or French press.
- Drop 1ml of CBD oil into the filter of your infuser mug, or into your French press; mix well.
- Pour boiling water into the infuser mug or French press.
- With infuser mugs, cover with lid and wait at least 3-5 minutes. For French presses, press coffee grounds down to the bottom and wait 3-5 minutes.
- Voila! Pour and enjoy!