Looking for a great way to unwind or share a relaxing moment with friends over the holidays? We’ve got you covered with a weed cookie recipe you can’t miss.The holidays can be a busy and stressful time, but weed and coffee fused together can make the perfect holiday treat. It relaxes you, while keeping you alert enough for wrapping presents (or surfing Amazon for last minute gift ideas). These triple-chocolate coffee pot cookies will bring holiday cheer to all who enjoy them, so feel free to share!
Weed Cookie Ingredients
We recommend using Fusion’s Coasting blend for these amazing triple-chocolate coffee cannabutter cookies, because it’s our most relaxing coffee bean blend. Perfect for a quiet night at home or with your social bubble, our Coasting blend is made to suit the chill vibe and earthy notes of indica strains with its rich, chocolatey texture that soothes and relaxes after a long day; not to mention goes perfectly with our chocolatey coffee cookies.
- Cooking spray, for greasing the baking sheets
- 2 Cups of all-purpose flour
- ⅔ Cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Teaspoons of ground Fusion Coffee (try our Coasting blend)
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon of salt (kosher or sea)
- ½ Cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, softened
- ½ Cup (8 tablespoons) of cannabutter, softened
- ½ Cup of granulated sugar
- ½ Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 Cup of bittersweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ Cup of white chocolate chips
How to Make the Best Holiday Weed Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 340°F and spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Set them aside for the time being.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour , cocoa, fresh Fusion coffee grounds, baking soda, and salt
- In your stand mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment (you can also use a hand mixer or wooden spoon and a large bowl), combine the unsalted butter, cannabutter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on medium speed until fluffy.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the eggs and vanilla extract. Continue beating until well mixed (or about 1 minute)
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in your bittersweet and white chocolate chips
- Place dough in tablespoon portions onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart
- Bake 7-9 minutes, until the cookies are well set
- Remove cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. You can then transfer them to a wire rack in order for them to cool completely
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container
You can also add caramel, icing sugar, or red and green M&Ms to make this cookie recipe even more festive for the holidays. Although we would recommend letting any guests know that they’re weed coffee cookies before they dive in, otherwise they’ll definitely want more than just one!