CBD Peppermint Mocha Recipe
It’s a month before Christmas and we could all use a little holiday spirit right about now. How about a new holiday CBD drink recipe from your favorite CBD coffee brand? Since you’re spending your weekends rushing around, trying to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones, you may be looking for a little rest and relaxation. We have the perfect solution, and it’s on-brand for the season! Our CBD peppermint mocha recipe is sure to bring you some much-needed downtime, and of course some holiday cheer.
This versatile, calming, yet invigorating CBD peppermint mocha can be served while you’re relaxing by the fireplace, or at a get together with your bubble. The delicious blend of Fusion CBD oil, coffee, peppermint, and chocolate make this CBD mocha a recipe you’ll be bringing back year after year.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk*, 2% Milk, or Creamer
- 3 Tablespoons Fusion Coffee (try our Coasting blend, as this is a relaxing beverage)
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 Dropper-Full Fusion CBD oil
- Cocoa Powder (Optional, for Garnish)
*If you’re going with a non-dairy milk option, try to find a “barista blend” which is formulated to make a richer micro-foam for best results. Soy also works well due to the protein content, while nut milk (such as almond or hazelnut) is best for a lighter option.
How to Serve Up the Best CBD Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Place the milk you’ve selected over medium heat in a small saucepan. Bring it to a temperature below a boil, but warm enough that you can only put your finger in it for a moment comfortably. You can also choose to warm the milk in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the milk until it is frothy, or use an aerator or blender to help create the froth.
- Pour the frothed milk into a mug and add the Fusion coffee, peppermint extract, chocolate syrup, and Fusion CBD oil, and mix to combine well.
- Top with a light sprinkle of cocoa powder as a garnish if you desire and serve right away for the best infusion of flavors.
While it is easy to double, triple or quadruple this wonderful recipe, be sure to stir the mixture well before serving up the individual portions to ensure the CBD oil is well distributed throughout everyone’s drinks.
Feeling warm after sitting by the fire or running around the shops? Try this recipe as an iced peppermint mocha by adding ice, or blending with ice in your blender! Now that’s a cool holiday beverage!