No-Bake CBD Coffee Energy Balls
If you’re looking for a little pick-me-up during the afternoon lull, and your new year’s resolution includes eating healthier, we have the perfect CBD recipe for you. Our no-bake CBD coffee energy balls may be a mouthful to say, but they’re also a perfect mouthful for a mid-afternoon snack. They’re filled with protein, the perfect amount of caffeine, and the right dose of CBD to re-energize you and get you through the rest of your day. They can also be a great way to start your morning. If you’re not a big breakfast person, have one or two with your coffee to get that extra-added boost. The best part? For the non-bakers here, they’re so simple to make that you really can’t mess up this easy bliss ball recipe!
CBD Coffee Ball Ingredients
With just 8 simple ingredients that can found at your local grocery store, this simple recipe will have you wanting to make these energy balls on a weekly basis! While it may not sound like coffee and CBD mix well for an energy boost, they actually very work well together. While the coffee gets to work on stimulating your mind and preparing it for the rest of the day, Fusion’s organic daytime CBD oil takes the edge off, putting your anxiety to rest without letting you lose any steam.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Fusion Coffee beans (try our Adventure blend for an afternoon pick-me-up or our High Energy blend if you’re making a breakfast snack)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1-3 ml of Fusion CBD oil
How to Make the Best No-Bake Energy Balls
- Mix the oats, flaxseed, salt, and Fusion coffee grounds together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond butter and honey and microwave for 30-40 seconds, until you can blend it well.
- Pour the butter and honey mixture over the oats, add the Fusion CBD oil, and mix it together.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until the dough is firm.
- Once the dough has firmed, form it into balls.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks
When mixing the CBD oil into your mixture, make sure you mix the dough well in order to properly distribute the oil so your coffee balls all have the same amount of oil in them when complete.
Remember, if this is your first time trying CBD oil, eat only one energy ball to make sure your dosage is not too high. After you have experimented and tested your recipe, you can try to eat 2 or 3 balls at a time and see how you feel.
We hope you enjoy this protein-filled, high-energy, and healthy treat!
Shop our Fusion Coffee Blends and CBD Oils for the best ingredients to try this no-bake CBD coffee energy ball recipe.