As the leaves turn fiery colors, the wind starts to feel cooler and we trade our AC for heat, we could all use a little fall pick-me-up. It’s a great time for many things; fall hikes, warm and cozy sweaters, and hot fall coffee drinks. Here are a few CBD coffee recipes for those looking to spice up their usual fall coffee flavors (without the pumpkin spice!)
CBD Chocolate Peppermint Espresso
This fantastic blend of coffee, peppermint, and chocolate are three of the best fall coffee flavors and will get you in the spirit of the season. It will almost make you wish it was Christmas morning!
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened drinking chocolate
- ½ teaspoon sugar, honey, or sweetener (as per your choice)
- Double shot espresso or Fusion Coffee
- Peppermint oil or extract
- ½ teaspoon Fusion CBD oil
- ½ cup non-dairy or dairy milk or creamer
- Freshly brew a double shot espresso. Alternatively, you can choose a strong cup of Fusion Coffee (Try our High Energy Blend)
- In a mug, add the drinking chocolate and sweetener of your choice.
- Add the CBD oil and a few drops of peppermint oil or flavoring agent.
- Mix the ingredients well to form a thin paste.
- Pour the espresso or coffee into the mug while continuously stirring the contents.
- Heat the creamer in the microwave for 30 seconds or place it on the stove to heat it.
- Add creamer to the mug and blend the ingredients for a fresh cup of peppermint and chocolate enriched CBD coffee.
Lavender Chai CBD Latte
If you’re looking for a relaxing mid-afternoon CBD coffee recipe with some fall coffee flavors, look no further than this delicious treat.
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 1 cup Tazo or other organic chai latte concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. dried culinary lavender
- 1 mg unflavored CBD oil
- Heat milk and chai together in a medium pot until it begins to boil.
- Add lavender and cover; let steep for 3 minutes. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer to remove lavender.
- Add Fusion CBD oil, stir to combine and pour it in your favourite mug.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Vanilla Cinnamon Cannabis Coffee
This delectable recipe mixes vanilla, cinnamon, and honey in the best way, and then adds CBD oil to make it the perfect fall coffee drink to enjoy on your deck while watching the leaves change color.
- 2 cups – Fusion brewed coffee
- 1 cup – creamer or milk, dairy or dairy-free (almond milk is a great flavor here!)
- 1 tsp – Fusion CBD oil
- 2 tsps – honey
- 1/8 tsp – vanilla extract
- 1 dash – ground cinnamon (Throw it on top of the foam for taste and decoration)
- In your frother, mix cream, vanilla, honey, and CBD oil until desired froth
- Pour each mug half or three-quarters full with coffee
- With spoon holding back foam, pour in desired amount of cream
- Scoop foam to the top
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!