Brew Your Own CBD-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte
This infamous fall favourite is synonymous with the month of October, and for good reason – it’s really freaking delicious!
As far as we’re concerned, the Pumpkin Spice Latte (aka PSL) is only missing one ingredient: a touch of CBD.
The recipe below is Fusion’s take on Grateful’s CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 1/3 cup canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 40 milligrams water-soluble CBD or a cinnamon-flavored CBD
- 1 cup strongly brewed Fusion coffee (any blend)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream, fresh or ready made
- Measure then add the first 9 ingredients into a 4-quart saucepan and whisk all together.
- Heat over medium-high till it just comes to a boil. Whisk often. Do not over-boil or the milks will separate.
- When hot, pour into 4 mugs and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle some extra spice on top and enjoy!
For an extra lush CBD experience, top this recipe off with your very own homemade cannabis-infused whipped cream.
Where Did the Pumpkin Spice Latte Come From Anyway?
Back in 2003, with seasonal drinks becoming a craze, and nothing pumpkin on the market except for pie, the top directors and scientists at Starbucks decided to start experimenting with something new. After testing out 10 different flavours, they realized that there was something special about pumpkin. 200 million PSLs later in 2015, it would become the most popular seasonal drink ever sold by Starbucks. The now-famous Pumpkin Spice Latte started a fanatical following of pumpkin-flavoured goods, with everything from candles to air fresheners flying off the shelves.
Once you try this CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte out for yourself, you’ll find yourself craving it all autumn long. Lucky for you, you can have it any time in just 3 simple steps! If you haven’t already, start by choosing your Fusion blend.