You have to try this recipe from Camille Styles‘ lifestyle blog – it’s the best CBD bath bomb recipe out there!
While you can use any CBD oil you like, we biasedly believe Fusion’s premium hemp CBD isolate oil would be perfect here.
CBD Bath Bomb Ingredients:
- 8oz Epsom salts
- 8oz corn starch
- 8oz baking soda
- 4oz citric acid (when mixed with baking soda, this is what makes bath bombs fizz!)
- Bath bomb molds
- Fusion Premium Hemp CBD Isolate Oil (1 dropper per bath bomb you make)
- 1 tablespoon oil (any oil works- hemp, coconut, avocado – we did coconut for extra moisture)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon water
- Any essential oils you want for the bombs (I used a mix of eucalyptus, lavender, and citrus blends)
- Any “flair” of choice — glitter, food coloring, dried flowers, etc.
- Combine all your dry ingredients into a large bowl – Epsom salt, citric acid, baking soda, corn starch. Add in your “flair”- glitter, food coloring, dried flowers, etc.
- In a small bowl, combine all your wet ingredients – water, essential oils, CBD oil, & oil.
- SLOWLY pour your liquid mixture into your dry mixture. Keep stirring slowly as you pour. You do NOT want it to start to fizz; if you dump the liquid mixture in too fast, it’ll fizz!
- Once your liquid is poured in, whisk until there are no clumps. When all is mixed, the consistency should be that of damp sand. Grab some in your hand & see if it holds it shape when you release your grip. If so, you’re good to go. If not, add a tad more water.
- Pack up your molds, and don’t dilly dally! This part is time-sensitive because you don’t want your mixture to dry out. Pack each half of your molds separately (and we mean really pack it down). Put both halves together and repeat until you fill all your molds.
- Let dry for 24 hours. (Don’t open the molds, even though you’ll be tempted to.)
- Enjoy the magical healing power of your CBD bath bombs!
Homemade CBD Bath Bombs are More than Just #BathArt
If you’re one to jump on Insta-trends, then you’ve already noticed the huge collection of #bathart photos floating around on Instagram. Bath bombs are super trendy right now. Obviously, the more colors you add, the better your bath is going to look in your feed (if that’s the kind of thing you’re in to).
CBD bath bombs are more than just a chance to liven up your Insta, however, they can be filled with lots of wellness ingredients that help your muscles relax and your skin hydrate and improve. The best thing about homemade CBD bath bombs is that you can custom-tailor them to what your body needs. Depending on your skin type and how your body’s feeling, you can play around with the ingredients until you get it just right for you.
To get started, you’ll need the key ingredient: CBD oil. Check out our online shop – available to customers in both Canada and the United States – for CBD oils and products made from some of the highest industrial-grade hemp currently on the market today!