Find reprieve from that summer heat with this refreshing canna-cocktail infused with a simple syrup made from cannabis!
This cannabis drink recipe works with any strain of bud, so pick your favourite (we’re fans of a well-balanced hybrid). The recipe is good for about 24 sizeable doses, but as always with cannabis products, the dosage depends on your desired potency.
Don’t forget to pair your drinks with something off the barbeque, and some comfortable chairs on the patio or dock.
Ingredients for Cannabis Simple Syrup
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp vegetable glycerin
- 4 grams of cannabis, finely chopped
Directions for Canna-Cocktail w/ Simple Syrup
- Add the three cups of water to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Start adding the chopped cannabis gradually; stir frequently.
- Toss in the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes, covered; don’t allow the mixture to boil aggressively.
- Remove cover, and add the glycerin; continue cooking at a bubble for 7-8 minutes. Stir constantly; the mixture should thicken.
- Allow the syrup to cool, then pour into a measuring cup.
- Finally, strain the syrup through a strainer and cheesecloth to remove any excess cannabis, and enjoy! The beverage is good to store in the fridge.
Shout out to Cannabis Now for this awesome cannabis drink recipe!