CBD Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Coffee…Oh yaaaa!!!
During the summer – especially when there are heat waves, a cup of CBD cold brew is the way to go and to enhance the flavor check out our new French Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice oils. The last thing you want on a hot day is a scorching hot cup of coffee.
This is not your average cold brew recipe. Unlike THC, CBD will not make you high. Which means you can enjoy your CBD cold brew coffee without any intoxicating effects. While scientists are still running countless tests to improve our wealth of knowledge on cannabidiol, there has been evidence that it can help relieve pain, lower stress and anxiety, improve sleep quality, and increase focus, memory, and concentration, among other things.
What’s great about CBD cold brew coffee, is that you can make it the night before and take it out of your fridge to enjoy the next morning. While it takes some time to steep overnight, brewing coffee is one less thing you’ll have to worry about in the morning. It also tastes fantastic on a summer morning!
- 3 oz of ground High Energy Blend coffee
- 3 cups of unfiltered water
- 1 dropper Fusion CBD Oil (try our new flavors)
- Serve over ice
- Combine High Energy coffee and water into a container with a lid, such as a Mason jar. Stir and combine.
- Put a lid on the container and refrigerate/steep for 12 hours.
- Place a thin paper coffee filter over a fine mesh strainer. Pour the concentrate through this filter into another cup, or pitcher for storage.
- To serve, put as much ice as you like in a cup and fill it half way with a milk of your choice (we like oat milk for this recipe). Add the CBD oil – or however much you feel you will need that day.
Have a sweet tooth? You can experiment with this recipe by adding caramel or chocolate sauce as a treat. Try different milks as well to create your own unique flavour.
Shop our Fusion Coffee Blends and CBD Oils for the best ingredients to try these amazing Fall CBD coffee recipes!