CBD drinks are the latest trend, and with the beneficial properties of CBD combining with a delicious vessel to consume it in, it won’t be going away anytime soon.
And since we’re all spending more time at home for the foreseeable future due to coronavirus safety measures, we’re whipping/blending/stirring up some of our favorite CBD drink recipes that you can make with simple ingredients at home. While you can always order CBD coffee online, we think it’s way more fun to do it yourself, since you can customize your drink to your preference.
From coffee to cocktails, we’re sure you’ll find a CBD drink recipe below that excites your taste buds.
CBD Chocolate Latte
For those of you with a sweet tooth, this CBD chocolate latte recipe is for you. In our opinion, this is the most delicious way to get your daily dose of CBD. But be warned – this one’s highly indulgent!
- 2 cups of Fusion coffee, already brewed
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Fusion CBD oil of your choice
- Ensure your Fusion Coffee blend is already hot, brewed, and ready to use.
- Add your brewed coffee to a saucepan over medium-low heat, followed by the rest of the ingredients – apart from the syrup. Mix together well. Then, add the syrup.
- Stir constantly for about five minutes until the latte is well mixed and heated. Serve and enjoy!
CBD-Infused Peppermint Chocolate Espresso
An espresso with a chocolatey, peppermint twist! If you don’t have the time for a coffee, this quick CBD espresso recipe will start your day off right.
- Espresso or Fusion coffee
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened drinking chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. sugar, or whatever sweetener you prefer
- 1/4-1/2 cup creamer
- Preferred dose of Fusion’s mint-flavored CBD oil
- Make a double shot of espresso, or a strong cup of Fusion coffee, and set aside.
- Add the drinking chocolate and sweetener to your favorite mug.
- Next, drop your CBD tincture into the drinking chocolate.
- Pour the espresso onto drinking chocolate and mix.
- Heat the creamer in the microwave for about 30 seconds; make sure it’s hot, but don’t let it reach boiling temperature; add the hot creamer to the mug.
- Finish by blending the mug’s contents with a milk frother!
CBD-Infused Hojicha Latte
Hojicha is a lesser-known type of green tea that, when roasted, offers a distinct, nutty sweet taste, making it perfect for CBD lattes.
- 1 teaspoon of hojicha powder
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- Fusion CBD oil of choice
- Start by brewing your hojicha tea. If you’re using powder, simply mix into hot water; if you’re using loose-leaf tea, you’ll need your tea strainer.
- Froth the milk using your milk frother. You’ll want to add a few drops of your CBD oil while you’re frothing.
- Pour the frothed milk into the hojicha tea, serve, and enjoy!
CBD Bulletproof Coffee
If you’re following a keto diet or simply want to try a coffee that’s unlike anything you’ve ever tasted, give this CBD bulletproof coffee recipe a try.
- 8 oz. of your preferred Fusion coffee blend
- 1 tbsp. of grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp. of organic coconut oil
- ½ dropper of Fusion CBD oil
- Optional sweetener: keto sweeteners, dark chocolate, cinnamon, cardamom, etc.
- Brew your Fusion coffee with your preferred brewing method.
- Then add the brewed coffee to your blender, or a container and use an immersion blender.
- Next, add the butter, coconut oil, and CBD oil to the blender. Add your sweetener at this time, too, if you decided to go with one.
- Blend the mixture for about 15-20 seconds; it should foam up a little, adding roughly 2 ounces of volume.
- Pour in your favorite mug and enjoy!
CBD Pimm’s Cup
This variation of a ‘Pimm’s Cup’ combines a refreshing combo of cucumber and ginger to complement the soothing properties of CBD.
- 2 ounces Pimm’s Original No. 1 Cup
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 cucumber slices
- 3 cannabis leaves (optional)
- 1 ounce ginger beer
- 15 mg Fusion CBD tincture
- Muddle the cucumber and simple syrup in your cocktail shaker.
- Add the Pimm’s and lemon juice, then shake with ice. Strain into a chilled glass filled with ice.
- Finish with the ounce of ginger beer, and garnish with a cucumber wheel. Enjoy!
Ready to whip up your own CBD-infused drinks at home? For both coffee and CBD oil, visit Fusion Coffee Beans and check out our online canna-cafe’s selection of gourmet coffee ground and beans, and premium hemp CBD oils!