Perfectly Balanced: The Benefits of CBD Coffee
You won’t see at your local Starbucks alongside the milk, cream, and sugar, but make no mistake – CBD oil is making its claim as coffee’s #1 sidekick.
Coffee combined with CBD offers an inimitable balance of energy and tranquility, making for the best of both worlds. It maintains its main purpose – getting you out of bed and off to work for the day – while adding a hint of calmness, perfect for any feeling of anxiety you might have (i.e. a big presentation or meeting with your bosses).
Here are a few more benefits of coffee, CBD, and when they join forces.
Health Benefits of CBD
Derived from the cannabis plant, CBD is an all-natural compound that’s commonly sourced from industrial hemp. Thought it comes from cannabis, CBD products are free from the psychoactive effects of cannabis, specifically the THC compounds.
More and more, CBD oil is being touted for its medicinal benefits, including:
- All-natural pain relief. CBD oil is trusted as a form of natural pain relief, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. This helps relieve stiffness, aches, and pains. The anti-inflammatory benefits make it perfect as a part of post-workout recovery routines, allowing the body to recovery faster for the next training session.
- Anxiety relief. CBD oil is a natural way to reduce anxiety associated with panic disorders, PTSD, OCD, social anxiety disorder, and general anxiety with no side effects.
- Soothe migraines and headaches. Like muscle pain relief, CBD can offer the same soothing sensation for people experiencing migraines and/or headaches.
- Improves sleep. CBD oil has helped insomniacs finally get some rest, encouraging regular sleep schedules and better sleep habits. CBD reduces stress, getting your body into an REM-state of sleep faster.
Health Benefits of Coffee
Not only used to quickly transform groggy grumps into morning birds, coffee affords a number of health benefits, too:
- Natural antioxidant. Coffee is a lowkey source of antioxidants for your body, on par with fruits and vegetables. This helps the body flush toxins and other undesirables.
- Better brain function. Compare yourself speaking to someone in the morning pre-coffee and post-coffee. Notice the difference? That’s coffee helping your brain function like an actual adult.
- The caffeine content in coffee is a battery that can power you through the day…or at least until the afternoon, when it’s time for a second cup.
The Benefits of CBD Coffee
So what happens when you go full mad chemist and combine the two products?
You’re left with a duo as formidable as Jordan and Pippen, creating an equilibrium; CBD oil curbs the increase in stress hormones caused by caffeine, while coffee combats the drowsiness that can be a byproduct of CBD oil.
CBD coffee also:
- Increases energy, decreases anxiety. Coffee takes care of your morning mood and energy levels, while CBD takes care of anxiety and stress relief.
- Improves your mood. Both CBD oil and coffee are said to increase serotonin (the ‘happy hormone’) levels in your body, providing your body and brain a nice pick-me-up.
- Is good for the brain. You know coffee boosts brain function; CBD oil takes it a step further in protecting your brain neurons from degeneration.
Pass on the cream, milk, and/or sugar, and complement your morning coffee with CBD oil for a healthier, more energizing way to start your day. Check out both our CBD products and weed coffee blends for a new way to ‘wake and bake’.