French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500mg
What is French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
You may have heard of full spectrum and Isolate, but french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil offers something new and different. A cross between the two, it’s processed in a similar way to Isolate, yet contains a wide range of cannabinoids just like full spectrum CBD.
This means you can expect the highest standard in organic CBD oil that is as close as possible to full spectrum, but without the THC (which gets removed through a specialized filtration process).
The Best French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil on the Market!
- Made from premium hemp, locally-grown in the USA
- 100% organic french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil
- 1000mg CBD per bottle
- No pesticides
Directions: Shake well. Take 1 ml (approximately 30 drops) per day.
Ingredients: french vanilla broad spectrum hemp extract, hemp seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil.
Benefits of French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
No Psychoactive “High” Feeling
Since there is less no THC in Fusion‘s french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil, this product is fully legal in all 50 states and can be consumed anywhere and at any time without the risk of any psychoactive high.
A Less Refined CBD Oil
While our Isolate CBD oil has its own set of benefits, Fusion’s pure french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil is less refined than its counterpart. This means you can expect more terpenes and cannabinoids per drop, and a product that’s closer to full spectrum.
The Same Great Benefits as Our Other CBD Products for Athletes
- CBD for stress – CBD products are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD oil, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – CBD oil can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.