Fusion CBD Products, a CBD lifestyle brand from Miami, Florida, is proud to announce a number of exciting sponsorships and partnerships in the professional mixed martial arts community.
Top pro MMA fighters have taken notice of Fusion’s commitment to promoting and supporting the emerging CBD culture in North America, with a strong focus on those living an active lifestyle or competition sport.
We’re happy to announce Fusion’s entrance into the MMA ring, sponsoring some of the top fighters in the circuit including:
- Edson Barboza Jr. – The #10 ranked fighter in the UFC lightweight rankings
- James McSweeney– Cast member from Spike TV’s The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights
- Luis “Sapo” Santos– ONE Championship fighter; competed for Bellator, the WEC, and the XFC
- Artem “The Rush Hammer” Lobov – Mixed martial artist and boxer, currently competing in the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship
- Ariane “The Queen of Violence” Lipski – Up-and-coming Brazilian fighter with a 11-5-0 record
- Janaisa “Evil Princess” Morandin – Mixed martial artist from Brazil competing in Invicta Fighting Championships
- Lamar Brown – MMA fighter from Boynton Beach, Florida, who sports a 2-2 professional record
- Giovonni Ravenell – Former contestant on Netflix’s Awake and NASM-certified personal trainer
All of these household names use Fusion’s CBD oils as a part of their training or recovery regiment, helping them maximize their performance in the ring and in the gym.
We’re also working on a number of partnerships with fighting organizations outside of MMA, such as:
- Bare Knuckle Fighting Championships
- XFN Xtreme Fighting Nation
- WXC MMA fights
“We want everyone in the U.S. and Canada to know that CBD is an excellent addition to any athlete’s training program,” says Danny Campolargo, founder of Fusion CBD Products. “With these MMA sponsorships, it’s clear that CBD offers a boost to even the highest-level athletes in their particular craft, and in demanding sports like MMA to boot.”
Train harder, longer, and smarter with Fusion’s line of CBD oils and products. Whether you’re a competitive athlete or weekend warrior, CBD can help you get the most out of your workout, or expedite the recovery process so you’re ready to work the next day.