Easy CBD Dirty Chai Latte
Shhh! We’ll Let You In On A Little Secret…
You don’t need an espresso machine to make your very own dirty chai latte. You can make this popular fall drink at home using your regular old French press to brew extra strong coffee and you can infuse it with CBD yourself–that’s definitely a step up from what you get at your local cafe!
Can’t decide between CBD tea and CBD coffee? Caffeine lovers, fret no more! Skip the sugary drink mixes and concoct your very own CBD-infused dirty chai latte to get cozy on a fall afternoon.
Ingredients For Two CBD Dirty Chai Lattes
2 tbsp ground Fusion High Energy Blend Coffee
1 ml Fusion Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
1 cup of water
1 bag of your favourite chai tea
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of your favourite type of milk or plant-based milk
Sweetener of your choice, to taste (you can use sugar, maple syrup, stevia or any other sweetener you like)
- Make your CBD-infused coffee.
- Add your coffee grounds and CBD oil to a French press and mix well; add boiling water and steep 3-5 minutes. Press down and wait an additional 5 minutes. You can find more detailed directions for infusing your coffee here.
- Make your tea.
- Add one tea bag to two large mugs, and pour ½ cup boiling water over it. Steep for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bag.
- Make your milk.
- Heat your milk and sweetener on low heat until warm, but not quite simmering.
- Allow it to cool slightly.
- Use a hand frother or whisk to froth the milk until foamy.
- Mix it all! Add ½ cup of CBD coffee to each mug of tea, leaving some room. Stir, and then pour the milk foam overtop. For extra style, add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or nutmeg over your froth.
And that’s all there is to it!
Serve warm and enjoy. If this is your first time making your own CBD tea or CBD coffee, make sure you err on the side of caution and go slow until you find your perfect dosage. You can find more FAQs and resources here, and if you just can’t get enough of fall CBD drinks, check out more recipes!