CBD COFFEE PANNA COTTA
Looking for something to do with leftover coffee? Try our CBD coffee panna cotta recipe that only requires ½ cup of CBD coffee. Check it out!
It likely doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s great to make use of leftover coffee. In this case, we thought about creating something a little more elevated that you can enjoy as an after-dinner treat (or anytime treat if you wish!). With this recipe, you just need ½ cup of coffee, so if you’re able to set that much aside for this dessert, you will have some super tasty coffee panna cotta to enjoy 4 hours later.
This is definitely a make ahead recipe, and because it’s just a half cup of coffee, you may want to add a few drops of CBD oil to the coffee if you’re looking to get your daily dose from this treat. Either way, you can enjoy the smooth flavour of one of our coffee blends.
- ¼ C Cold Water
- 2 tsp (1 pack) Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 ¼ C Heavy Cream
- ½ C brewed coffee (cold)
- ¼ C whole milk
- ¼ C Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
*Store bought chocolate caramel sauce
*2 TBSP Semi-sweet chocolate chips for chocolate curls
- Prepare 4 individual ramekins by spraying them with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the gelatin and then pour the cold water over it. Let sit for 10 minutes allowing the gelatin to bloom.
- Meanwhile, in a medium stockpot, combine the heavy cream, coffee, milk, and sugar. Cook over medium low, whisking to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar has dissolved and bubbles start to form around the edges of the pan, remove from heat. Whisk in the bloomed gelatin.
- Stir in the salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour the coffee panna cotta into the prepared ramekins, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, dip each ramekin into hot water for 5 seconds to release the panna cotta. Invert the ramekin onto a small plate.
- Drizzle with chocolate caramel sauce and chocolate curls. Serve Immediately.
* For the Chocolate Curls – Melt 2 TBSP chocolate chips, and spread chocolate onto a piece of parchment paper. Place into the freezer for 5 minutes. Then run a butter knife of offset spatula along the length of the chocolate to create curls.
If you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can serve this treat with our CBD Biscoff Cloud Coffee recipe. Enjoy!