Stainless Steel French Coffee Press
Brew gourmet cannabis or CBD-infused coffee at home with Fusion’s French coffee press.
The 18/8 glass and stainless steel Swiss Force French press coffee maker is the perfect device to prepare weed coffee or CBD-infused drinks with, using our assortment of artisanal cannabis coffee blends.
- Spectacular stainless steel construction
- The best French press for pairing your favourite weed and coffee!
How to Use a French Press for CBD-Infused Coffee or Weed Coffee
Using a french press to brew your morning cuppa’ is a ridiculously easy process. All you’ll need is your stainless steel Fusion french press coffee maker, hot water, CBD oil/ground weed, and your preferred coffee grounds or beans.
First off, to avoid wasting any valuable merchandise (ahem, the CBD or weed), you’ll want to follow Fusion’s handy guide on how to infuse your coffee. Once this is done, the trickiest part will already be over!
Next, you’ll want to get to know your french coffee press. This is super easy, as there are only two crucial pieces: the lid, plunger, and filter (all in one), and the glass french press base with handle. Fusion’s high-end construction means these parts are nice and sturdy and can withstand hundreds of uses without loosening.
To brew your CBD-infused or weed coffee:
- Bring your clean, filtered water to a complete boil. Ideally, the water temperature should be anywhere between 195 and 200 degrees Farenheit, but if you don’t have a thermometer, just go ahead an boil.
- Remove water from heat and let sit for 30 seconds to cool off.
- Grind your coffee beans, if whole. A nice coarse grind works best for french press coffee makers, as finely ground coffee will pass through the filter and end up in your cup.
- Depending on how strong you like your coffee (and how high you want to get!), add 3-5 rounded tablespoons of weed coffee or CBD coffee for a 12oz brew to your empty french press base. The amount you add will depend on your personal tolerance.
- Slowly add the hot water to the coffee grounds
- Gently stir coffee and water.
- Place the lid on top of the mixture, without pushing the plunger down.
- Allow your weed coffee to steep for several minutes (the recommended amount of time is around 3.5 minutes)
- Push the plunger down slowly to bring coffee grounds to the bottom
- Pour and enjoy!